Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Unintentional Completion

Why yes, those are two tickets for the North Carolina PowerBall Lottery.

It's interesting. Sometimes, you embark on an effort like this...this list thing...and simply by writing it into existence, things start happening for you. Opportunities sprout from thin air like bean sprouts from the dirt. For example, this evening my mother and I went out to eat. After dinner, we ran by the gas station. Mom walks in the door and comes out with those!

Task #76. Check. Now if only those were the winning tickets!

In other news, in the next few days, there will be a new tab on the page. These daily quotes are hard to keep up with on the site. So, I'm gonna make a new Quote of the Day page. It will be updated once weekly with 7 new quotes. Simple as that! :)

Also, if you decide to start a list due to the discovery of this blog, please comment on a post and let me know! By doing so, you'll be helping me fulfill one of my tasks!

That's all for now. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment