Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 1

The time has come. I chose to start my list today [April 1]. It's still technically April Fool's in half of the U.S., so we'll say Task # 17 is already going swimmingly.

Here's a breakdown of the tasks I'm attempting to accomplish every day for the next 1001 days, in list order:

2. Drink only water with your meals.
3. Floss daily.
17. Make and maintain a 1001 Days blog.
79. Document 1 quote a day for 1001 days.
93. Call your dad once a week.

Now, I've already designated a small notebook for Task #79. But just so you can hold me accountable, I'm going to document the quotes on here as well. These can be anything from song lyrics to something the hick in front of me at Wal*Mart said. Whatever tickles my fancy. Each quote will have it's own post entitled, "Quote of the Day #[Insert number here.]"

I flossed after lunch, I've only had water ALL DAY, I called my Dad today, I'm TOTALLY blogging RIGHT NOW, aaaaaaaand...I'm about to hit you with a quote.

I think this is going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment