Sunday, April 4, 2010

Tumblin' On Through...

Task #23 has gone well this week. A full seven days worth of Tumblr tidbits. Feast your eyes on THAT mess!

In other news, preparation for Task #54: "Have a Yard Sale Before You Move to Pennsylvania," is under way. I cleaned SO MUCH closet last night. It was pretty fulfilling getting rid of the old clothes that are too big for me, considering most of them were purchased between the ages of 16 and 22. ::SIDEBAR: For those of you who don't know, I currently weigh 70 pounds less than I did in high school.:: So, I think I'll go ahead and mark #54 in BOLD FONT on that there List tab.

Quote of the day comin' atcha!

Quote of the Day #4:

::Looking at a sanctuary full of about 1,000 church-goers.::
Pastor Rob: "So, how many of you own or have owned a dog?"
::More than half raise their hands.::
Pastor Rob: "Ok. What about cats? Who has a cat?"
::Dog owners + 2/3 of remaining audience raise their hands.::
Pastor Rob: "...I'll pray for you."

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment