Thursday, April 1, 2010

Task #23: Revive Your Tumblr for At Least 6 Months

I'm not a blogger.

It's not in my blood.

However, when I discovered Tumblr, I leapt with joy. Tumblr is the non-blogger's blog haven. The site makes it so easy to just click a few buttons, write a few sentences and share your thoughts with the world in little snippets. Should be easy, right?

Wrong.

I'm terrible. The only website I visit with any sort of dependability is Facebook. This means Task #23 is going to be a beast. So, why not tackle it head on? That's just what I'm doing. And I'm doing it in a very organized fashion. Each day will have its own theme with extra posts thrown in, if I decide to put any more effort into Tumblr than the five minutes it takes for one post. The categories will go something like this:

Musical Mondays: I'll post lyrics, song bytes, or a review of one my favorite bands. Every Monday will be music to your ears.

Technology Tuesdays: Read about my new favorite gadgets, software apps, or fixes for computers, cameras, kitchens and more. Complete with a link to the website and/or item.

Wordy Wednesdays: Quotable quotes from wise men, song lyrics, books, random sites, and Tumblr reblogs.

Re-Blog Thursdays: I'll usually re-post something from one of the Tumblrs I follow. But this day could also bring posts from my favorite blogs of late, which will most likely come in the form of a link.

LifeHacker Fridays: Each Friday will bring a new weekend and a feature post from LifeHacker.com. Several DIY projects, and other nifty tidbits will be coming your way.

Shutter Saturdays: You'll get a glimpse inside my photographic mind as I show you one of my own pictures every Saturday.

Streamin' Sundays: A viral video fix for the YouTube lovers and internet video addicts.

There you have it. Task #23 begins today. So head on over to my Tumblr and start reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment